REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Me

I think I will share some random yet slightly interesting facts about me........

1. I am Italian, German, Irish & Bulgarian. 1/4 each, but I had no idea I was Bulgarian until I was 21! Curious as to why? Ask me......I dare you!

2. I am turning 30 in a month.......not sure if thats amazingky exciting or downright depressing.

3. I am happily married & have been for a little over 10 years!

4. I have 2 crazy kids. My son Isaiah Jr. is almost 10 & Isabel is 8.

5. I love Coca Cola. I drink at least a 2 liter a day.

6. Rockstars are amazing & I am pretty sure I couldnt get up in the morning without them!

7. I love to scrapbook & papercraft. I want to learn to do so much more.......

8. I am a homeschooling mom & it is quite interesting!

9. My husband is a minister....yes, I am a preacher's wife. If you would have old me that 12 years ago I would have laughed. hysterically.

10. I loooooooove Jesus. I love the fact that He redeemed me.

11. I love the word "redeem". I looked it up one time & i was amazed with how it relates to our relationship with God. My life was a miserable wreck before God, literally worthless. But when He saved me, He made my life something of value. I can't get over that.

12. I HATE feet. especially toenails.....honestly, i gagged just typing it! not too long ago my husband held me down & rubbed his toenails all over my bare legs to help me "conquer my fears". didnt work, i think he just wanted to torture me, not help.

13. I grew up in the hood. We never lived in a house growing up. The house I live in now is MY first house!

14. I am obssesed with Russians! I want to be one badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home