REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Attaining....

So....if you have read the many, many posts I have posted.....(ok like 3 posts actually) then you would know that I am working towards becoming a mega-famous, mega-followed blogger. In order to do that I figure I must write on my blog more than once a year!

I have decided on a plan! A certain type of post every day of the week. Well, Monday through Friday. Since today is Friday & it's already evening I am thinking I will start Monday. So be prepared.....Monday will be Oh Snap! day. I will let my millions of followers ponder that all weekend long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home