REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh Snap!!!

Yes, I understand that technically I am a day behind. Yes, I know I am already behind schedule of blog posting. Please just forgive me! Anyways, I have no real blog followers now, so when you are reading this 3 years from now you will have forgiven me.......because I'll be a famous blogger & we all make mistakes, right?

So on to more important matters. Monday is Oh Snap day! I post my favorite photo I have taken in the past week. So here it is.....


My niece Maia & one of the freshest sister in laws EVER Sabrina. I took this photo on Sunday at church. They were dressed up for Christmas & looked so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home