REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

31 by 31

Let me start by saying that I am very, very stinking proud of myself! I am on track with this blogging!

Ok, so 31 by 31. No, it's not a measurement. It's my goals. Yes, I let the cat out of the bag. I am 30. I know, I know! It's a shock, isn't it? I look many, many years younger but it's true. So I have set myself 31 goals by the time I turn 31. Which happens to be July 25th, so I have 215 days starting today. Here they are, in no particular order & each Wednesday I will check in and go over what has been accomplished.

1. Print & hang photos in the hallway
2. Blog everyday...except Saturdays & Sundays
3. Take a road trip & stop along the way at cool places to take photos
4. Shoot a wedding
5. Take a cruise
6. Enter some of my photos in a competition
7. Visit family in Maryland
8. Organize ALL of my closets....thats 9 closets!
9. Make Grandma books for my Mom, Stepmom & Mother in Law to tell their stories to their grandkids
10. Improve the packaging of my products
11. Learn how to use my Photoshop program better
12. Get & hang window treatments in the Living Room
13. Have coffee once a week with my girls
14. Visit one of the few states I've never been to....which only excludes Washington, Oregon & California ;)
15. Go to a photography gallery
16. Get a canvas print made
17. Create business cards
18. Purchase a new set of actions for Photoshop
19. Read the entire Bible
20. Send a just because card once a week to someone
21. Leave a gift on a friends doorstep
22. Take a photography/camera class
23. Have one of my scrapbook pages published in a magazine
24. Make my yards look nice
25. Start college
26. Learn to use my sewing machine
27. Start online bookstore
28. Learn a language
29. Organize my garage
30. Get 2 new lenses.... Canon 50mm 1.8 & fisheye
31. Lose 50 pounds

So here they are, my 31 by 31. Pray for me & stay posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home