REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today is Tiffany's Birthday!!

Today is my best friend Tiffany's birthday. She turned 25 and Renee & I wanted to make it special. Tiffany is an amazing friend & she deserves the best sooooo........

Renee picked me up around 7 am & I got us lost in Portland for quite a while trying to find Voodoo Doughnuts. (If you have never been there you HAVE to go)

Then we went to Ross, Target & Safeway. We got her a purple snuggie, a bacon maple bar, a bouquet of balloons & a birthday crown.

We then drove to her work, yes with all of this stuff. 2 wrapped presents, 7 balloons & my camera. Oh yeah, Renee & I had on Happy Birthday party hats & party blowers!

So we surprised her at work & made her open her presents & she got to show off to all of the residents (she works at an assisted living). Then she showed us what one of the residents made/got her. She was hiding the most hideous sweater I have ever seen. So, of course, we made her wear it.....Here are our photos from the day.....








Happy Birthday Tiffany! You deserve the best & I couldn't ask for a better friend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was so much fun! I had a great time. Happy Birthday Tiffany glad we could spend some time with you!!!! I love the pictures.... I loved the sweater. You guys are so great. Love Renee

December 23, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home