REDEEMED

From the life of a homeschooling mom. a little bit of crafts, scrapbooking, photography, book reviews & journaling.....enjoy!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Craftalicious......

Today is Thursday & time for our first installment of Craftalicious. Every Thursday I will post a fun craft that I want to try this week. Today I am blogging from my mother in law's dinign room. We are getting ready to experiment & make home made pizzas. I gotta go help ;) but here is today's post & next Thursday I will post my photos of the project my way!

I want to make this fun chandelier......
It was found on the Ruffled blog & if you like crafts or wedding stuff it's a great blog to read. I love looking at all of the photography & craft ideas. Let me know if you try this craft & if it was as easy as they say it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

center

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home